By Making a booking and paying a deposit to whitefox & coleys you are agreeing to all of the under Terms and Conditions
1) All equipment remains the property of whitefox & coleys
2) During the period of hire, The Hirer (person booking ) shall be solely responsible for the hired goods and insuring the goods if they feel necessary.
3) whitefox & coleys shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons, buildings or property howsoever sustained arising from our goods under hire.
4) The contract for the hire of goods is between whitefox & coleys and the hirer, not the venue unless goods are being hired directly by the venue. It is the hirer's responsibility to ensure that the venue is clearly instructed so that the terms and conditions are met. Whitefox & coleys will charge the Hirer for any costs due to terms and conditions being broken. It is then the responsibility of the Hirer to reclaim any of these costs from the venue or third party if the venue or third party was at fault.
5) We will not be held responsible for any circumstances that may occur to prevent us from carrying out this contract. If this should happen you will be notified and refunded in full. Compensation will not be due and under no circumstances will the owner’s liability exceed the invoice value of hired goods.
6) All information including designs, colours and names for Table plans, place cards and other stationery items must be received by email to whitefox & coleys no later than one month prior to your date. If information is received later than this date we retain the right to use available stock and designs to fit the information we have on file for you.
7) Changes to orders within one month of your event date will be subject to availability and subject to an admin fee of £25
8) Although we will try our best to get the closest match for any colours requested we cannot guarantee an exact match will be possible. We advise you to arrange a colour match prior to securing your booking as refunds will not be given for cancellations of any items where an exact colour match cannot be arranged.
9) Parking must be available at all times whilst we are on site, if for any reason this is not the case the hirer is liable to pay for any additional parking charges incurred by our staff
10) A Safe unloading, loading and access area must be available for our staff whilst on site for all set ups and collections. If not available we will be unable to unload or set up for your event.
11) An adequate power supply must be provided for any electrical equipment hired. We deem it unsafe to daisy chain extension leads around a venue and will not do this. Refunds will not be given for items unable to be used because of inadequate power supply.
12) Terms and conditions are subject to change by whitefox & coleysat any time. It is the hirer’s responsibility to check these terms and conditions on our website www.whitefox&coleys.co.UK for any updates or changes.
Deposits, Payments & Cancellation:
1) A £100 Deposit is required to secure our services and date required. Your order is not secure until we have received cleared payment of this deposit. If payment is being made by instalments your booking will only be secured once cleared payment of the 50% deposit has been received. As we are limited to the amount of events we can take on in any one day this deposit or part payment of any deposit is completely non-refundable.
2) The final balance is due one month prior to your set up date If you fail to pay your balance by the required date, we reserve the right to cancel your order and in the event that another event wishes to book for that day, they will take priority if a deposit has been received from them.
3) Cancellation by the hirer will result in the forfeit of the deposit and any monies paid.
4) Full balance will be due for cancellation by the hirer of any events within one month of event date.
5) Changes in numbers can be accepted up to one month prior to your date. Final numbers and order details must be confirmed no later than one month prior to set up or dispatch date. Any changes at all including changes to set up and collection times after this stage will be subject to availability and will incur a £25 administration fee.
6) A £100 Refundable Security Deposit, is payable in addition to the hire charges on all hire bookings, to cover minor shortages and damages to hired goods. This will be due for payment one month prior to your event and will be returned once all hired stock has been checked back in at whitefox & coleys. This constitutes part of your order and failed payment of this will result in cancellation of your order and set up.
7) Security deposits minus any deductions will be returned upon collection or return of goods. After collection please send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org the booking name/date, account name, sort code and bank account number you would like the refund to be sent to. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of details being received. Please do not send prior to your event
Damaged & Missing Items
1) All products are counted and checked by whitefox & coleys at time of set up. In the event of shortages or damages that may be overseen by whitefox & coleys, the Hirer shall notify us within 24 hours of delivery. If the Hirer fails to do this, The Goods will be deemed to be delivered in correct condition.
2) Charges will be made for any damaged goods. This includes but is not limited to; goods that have been dragged on the floor, ground in earth or grass stains, biro, burns, holes, rips, tears, candles wax, grease or deep staining.
3) Candles supplied with Candelabras are not intended to be lit. If you wish to use candles please ensure you supply and use Non Toxic, Non drip or LED candles. Charges will be made for any candelabra returned damaged, dented, permanently tarnished or covered in melted wax.
4) You are not permitted to use any flowers, artificial or fresh, other than those supplied and set up by whitefox & coleys on our candelabras and vase-ware. Charges may apply if they are.
5) Shortages and damages to hired goods will be charged at full replacement value plus delivery to whitefox & coleys. No substitute item will be accepted by whitefox & coleys
6) whitefox & coleys will inform The Hirer within 14 days, by email of any damages or missing items on the order. The hirer has 7 days from the date of notification to return any missing goods. After 7 days whitefox & coleys will deem any goods not received back as missing and charge at full replacement cost plus delivery to whitefox & coleys Any charges will be deducted from the refundable security deposit or where value exceeds the refundable security deposit an invoice will be issued to the hirer.
7) Additional charges or additional journeys for attempted re-collection will be charged at full mileage plus time.
8) Damaged goods remain the property of whitefox & coleys
9) Invoice will be due for payment within 14 days. Failure to make payment will incur a £25 late payment fee. Invoices still not settled within 30 days of issue will be sent to an external debt collection agency with fees of £150+ being added to the account to cover costs.
Delivery, Set up & Collection:
1) Any furniture including Tables and chairs must be laid out in place prior to our arrival. Whitefox & coleys will not lay out chairs and tables unless previously arranged between the hirer and whitefox & coleys with confirmation via email If whitefox & coleys arrive at venue and tables and chairs are not laid out ready, we retain the right to leave items at venue for the hirer to set up themselves or charge an additional fee for this service at our discretion.
2) If hirer is using table linen from another company other than whitefox & coleys they will need to ensure that table linen is ready at the venue & on the tables prior to our arrival. If linen is not available and tables cannot be set up then whitefox & coleys retain the right to leave items being placed on top of linen to one side for set up by the hirer or third party ready for when linen has arrived. At whitefox & coleys discretion and if timings allow whitefox & coleys may be able to wait for linen to arrive but additional fee will be charged for the waiting time for each staff member of £25 per hour or part thereof.
3) The hirer is responsible for items and must not be taken off the premises and must be available for collection
© 2018 Whitefox and Coleys. All Rights Reserved.